The elusive Shamrock Shake is back at McDonald’s, and this year it’s available nationwide. What used to be only at select restaurants (and has shockingly been around since the ’70s) is now just a drive-thru away. But it’s always more fun to make your own!
Emerald mint milkshake recipe
- 1 pint (2 cups) vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Peppermint Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Green Food Color
- Whipped cream and green sprinkles (optional)
- Place ice cream, milk, peppermint extract and green food color in blender; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glasses. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles, if desired. Serve immediately.