Beyonce Flaunts Her BEACH Bod, While Soaking Up The Sun With Jay-Z! [Photos]

Beyonce is a true definition of having kids won’t change your life, because you can just have kids and get your life back to the way it was after giving birth.

The 30 year-old “Countdown” singer flaunted her curves in a swimsuit, & Jay-Z’s seemingly perfectly shaven legs [LOL]…there was a whole lot to get an eyeful of when Beyonce & hubby Jay hit the beach in St. Barts yesterday. Check out the pics of Bey and Jay soaking up some sun below……

Um, I still can’t get over the rugged look of Jayz’s face , and then his lady like legs, oh well… bey looks hot in that black bikini.

Dam, she looks amazing!

Now that’s a fab time :).

1. Fitness2012

April 10, 2012 at 4:40 pm

People if you take care of your body before your pregnancy you will lose the baby weight! I should know I'm a married 30 yr old mother of three, and I bounced back with all 3 of my kids do its not impossible! I have a GF who had a baby on a Monday and within 2 weeks she was back in her fitted clothes and size 6 clothes! We "black" women for whatever reason find it so hard to believe because a lot of us lead unhealthy lives and struggle to get the baby weight off! That's why you'll heat some say I still have baby weight and their child is 13 yrs old!

April 10, 2012 at 4:41 pm

@Fitness2012I agree with you. I am currently pregnant and expecting my first child. I'm giving myself at least 3 months to bounce back to my original size. Unfortunately i can't exercise during this pregnancy but i'm determined to get back to my original size. Luckily for me you can hardly tell i'm pregnant. I take that as a good sign. i'm not gonna have a 3 year with me looking like i'm expecting a second child (i know someone who does)

3. Lexx4Real

April 10, 2012 at 4:41 pm

@Fitness2012Yup, same here. The tighter yor muscle the faster your body bounces back. Your body can be like an elastic band. Treat it right and it will treat you right

April 10, 2012 at 4:42 pm

Does anyone else see what appears to be stretch marks on her top upper thigh *hence why she is trying to cover it with her hand in every picture*

5. quincy

April 10, 2012 at 4:43 pm

NOT STRETCH MARKS, SHE HAD A TATTOO OF A PRAYING ANGEL REMOVED. http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/gallery/bikinipoll/beyonce.jpg

6. xedsews

April 10, 2012 at 4:44 pm

OH WOW! Jay-Z has a very sexy body.

7. dylan2009

April 10, 2012 at 4:47 pm

Life is so lonely .I need a woman who can love me back .
    I also uploaded my hot photos on
    ====================================
    S é é k R i c h.C ó m
    ==============================
    under the name of jeff1098..
    It’s the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs,
    beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities.Please Check it out!I’m serious.syrf

April 10, 2012 at 4:54 pm

I really want to know bey's secret. HOW'D SHE GOT OLD BODY BACK SO FAST!