Beyonce Takes Baby Blue Ivy Furniture Shopping! [Photos]

Mama beyonce has been very actively working the streets in a good way that is, and baby blue is always along for the ride in NYC. Also, bey’s mom Tina Knowles accompanied the twosome. Check out the pics below….

Dressed in black & white cartoon pants and a black blazer with her hair in her usual pony…Beyonce & Mama Tina brought Baby Blue along for some contemporary furniture shopping at DDC (Domus Design Collection) in Manhattan. And, of course, B.I.C. rocked her usual full body scarf covering (including a peek of her signature color) for the occasion:

So Cute.

1. Pooky

April 3, 2012 at 12:48 pm

These pictures were definitely refreshing. I loved seeing her natural hair! And, she looks like any normal mother of a newborn….relaxed! The outfit wouldn't have been my first choice, but considering that she was just furniture shopping and not about to sing at an event, it was perfect.

2. GhettoChick

April 3, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Bey is actually doing what a mother does, putting her child first and herself second. Nothing wrong, when you have a child it completely changes your life. On another note, that does not mean you get dressed in the dark and not comb your hair. Doesn't she have ppl for that?

3. MicDynamite West Sr.

April 3, 2012 at 12:49 pm

People are mad cause they dont show the baby like every other star does. Beyonce continue to do you. But Momma Tina I'm tired of that black outfit!!! Enough already you done made a lot of monies off Deron, Miss Tina and Beyonce… Go White, Green, Gray even Red but leave that Black alone… Buy another pair of shoes also…

4. ILUVLA

April 3, 2012 at 12:49 pm

la la is built just like ms. tina. I hate the way some celebs dress, i love beyonce, but she be wearing some questionalble shit………the blazer with the pants rather it's worn together or seperate is hideous. you have a beautiful shape and face, take advantage of that and dress cute and not like some hoboe.

5. The TRUTH

April 3, 2012 at 12:50 pm

April 3, 2012 at 12:50 pm

@The TRUTHPuhlease. Beyonce sells sex, she just tries to hide it behind her 'wholesome' image and blames all that sex appeal on Sasha Fierce. She stays poppin' her twat in a onsie on camera and on stage.

April 3, 2012 at 12:50 pm

I don't have a problem with Bey keeping the baby covered, regular folks do that, I'm slightly concerned with the dazed, trance-like stare on her face & those dayum pants!!!! I mean, seriously is Bey losing it!!!?

8. miami

June 1, 2012 at 5:01 am

I found your website the other day and after reading a handful of posts, thought I would say thank you for all the great content. Keep it coming! I will try to stop by here more often.

9. Muhammad Amjad

January 1, 2013 at 9:55 am

These photos are really refreshing .love the natural hair….thanks for it.

Hotel furniture