Sheree Whitfield Fired From “Real Housewives Of Atlanta”!

“RHOA” star Sheree Whitfield is the latest cast member to be fired! Word on the street is that Sheree did not take the news well and wept uncontrollably when she got her pink slip. More details below…………….

According to Talking with Tami, Bravo flew all the housewives out to New York for their annual upfronts, and that’s when they gave Sheree the news. DAMN!!

How is Sheree going to afford new furniture for her condo? What about those Birkin bags that she loves so much??? I hope her bestie Kim Zolciak can help a sister out. Plus I hope Kandi can help Sheree with a hit song. IM JUST SAYING!!

But I’m not done yet.
Sheree seem to be relaxing right now. She posted this pic a few minutes ago saying”

Now check out the pic below:

Sheree i’m so sorry to say, but you going to be having a lot of those from now on, how about a 9-5?. Plus you might not want to be spending too much now okay. P.S Love you 🙂

April 6, 2012 at 2:15 pm

She better come out with a fitness routine or something, even tho I don't really care for her I have to admit her body has always been on point, I mean she has that going for her at least

2. Devin

April 6, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Who cares??!!??!! Real Housewives of Beverly Hills makes all the rest of them Real Housewives shows look like poverty welfare cases. Plus the Hotlanta show is all about the black chicks wishing they were that white chick.

3. quincy

April 6, 2012 at 2:18 pm

how is OLD gurl going to fill that mansion, i mean hole in the ground?? i guess her son will have to move in with his dad to get up off the floor and sleep in his own bed. his mom couldn't afford one apparently since she spent her funds on fashions and purses!!! if kroy will allow kim to hire another in house Black slave to replace sweetie –maybe sheman can get a job holding a white baby. this is a case of what goes around comes around when you lie, lie, and lie some more to start crap with such joy and get caught in the mess of your own making. WHO GON CHEK ME BOO????

April 6, 2012 at 6:28 pm

Now she got a 9-5 calling

April 6, 2012 at 9:06 pm

@Devin Are you kidding? Black woman do not have to buy buts and lips to make a show..you have one on the housewives of Beverlyhills that looks sick, she needs to eat, one that have have too many plastic surgeries..Don't think they can compare! Don't hate…

April 8, 2012 at 12:09 am

Who gonna check you Boo? Oops I mean, whomgonna give you a check now Boo?

• Cheryl

April 8, 2012 at 12:39 am

Lol.that's funny… I'm on the floor rolling at your comment lol.

April 14, 2012 at 10:54 pm

I love the 9-5 job lol

April 16, 2012 at 10:04 pm

I AGREE SHEREE DID IT TOO HERSELF, SHE IS A NENE HATER.I WILL NOT BE WATCHING KIM OR KANDI.

April 20, 2012 at 5:23 pm

Too much mouth. Sheree is her own worst enemy. Too much catiness? She was the @#$ starter all the time. Messy. GOOD bye.