Beyonce, Solange, Lala Anthony, Alicia Keys, Rihanna & More At The ‘Met Ball’ 2012! [Photos]

Beyonce hits the red carpet at the 2012 Met Ball held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 7) in New York City. The 30-year-old entertainer showed off her amazing post-baby body in a Givenchy Haute Couture gown. Check out the pics below………..

Beyonce‘s hubby, Jay-Z, recently appeared on OWN’s Oprah’s Master Class: Special Edition where he talked about raising their daughter Blue Ivy.

“I imagine I’ll take things I learned from my mom and things I’ve learned from raising my nephews and apply that,” Jayshared.

“Then at the end of the day, I just know I’ll probably have the worst, spoiled little kid ever,” he joked.

See more pics below:

#FameH*e Rapper Azealia Banks was so star struck she tweeted, “I just met Beyonce and immediately burst into tears. … I’m so embarrassed” [GIRL PLEASE]

Paula Patton arrived in a pale pink strapless organza style Vera Wang dress. We aren’t feeling the dress but those earrings are to die for!

The lovely LaLa Anthony also attended the huge event alongside her hubby Carmelo Anthony. Awww.

Bey’s lil sista Solange Knowles arrived with good friend Rachel Roy, and is wearing the designer of course. Canary yellow has always worked for little sis Knowles. An eye-popping stunning look completed with curls and a dazzling box clutch. Simple, yet Fab!

Fashion forward couple Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys tweeted this pic saying, “On way to MET BALL with the Queen oh yes, we’re Busy body’s :)”

Bruno Mars looked pretty spiffy in head to toe Prada.

Somethings wrong in the pic: Ding Dong Ding Dong… Oh yeah NO KIM KARDARSHIAN!! Mr. West wore a nice pair of pants that didn’t fall down for a change.

Janelle Monae wore her signature black (ditched the white) and rocked her pants suit with a jeweled waistline, well done Ms. Monae. Who knew she had this tiny cute waist!

Actress Rosario Dawson wore a well fitted leather gown. Seemed a little Metrix, don’t you think?

Nice toned back-leg Rih. #Envy

Rihanna wore a floor length crocodile Armani gown with a back slit and deep back V which showed off her slim and toned frame. But now what the HELL IS UP WITH THAT HAIR??!!! That hair dresser needs her license suspended and sent back to cosmo school of training PRONTO!!

Guess who this #Rachett looking girl is?? Yup you guess right, it’s M.I.A. I think she missed the church and mistaken the Met Ball for a real prayer service or convention. #SECURITY!! OMG look at em legs.

1. Sarah

May 8, 2012 at 4:52 am

i hate that tongue-to-the-roof-of-the-mouth smile paula patton does–it makes her teeth look so horsey.

May 8, 2012 at 4:53 am

BEYONCEE KILLEDDDDDDDDDD. SLAYEEDDDDDDDD MURRRDAAAAAAAA YAAAAAAASSS!!!!!!!!!!! Go Head Bey! Show them who the QUEEN is. I love how classy yet uber provocative she looks. Like YES I am a new mother But I aint about to start lookin like one! Bey is my best dressed. HANDS DOWN!!

May 8, 2012 at 4:53 am

It's always been obvious to me that janelle monae has a banging body, though she's always been conservative in her style of dress–yes, there is a way to let the world know you have a banging body without wearing spandex or lycra all the time!

May 8, 2012 at 4:56 am

lala looked awesome and so did melo,kanye (minus the mean mug )and bruno. Beyonce looked awesome as well I love the less is more look she knew her dress was a statement in itself so she went light with the makeup and didnt wear no jewels she hit it right on the head. Solange my favorite knowles worked that yellow as always I think she knows thats her signature color and it does her justice. Paula you didnt need those chadalier earrings they were to much. RiRi what can I say you are a fashion icon whether we like it or not and that thing on your head was a no no I just wanted to take a pair of clippers and give you a amber rose that hair threw me way off so off that I didnt even want to look at what she had on and those red bottoms looked kind of ran down as well you should know better riri because when events like this come along yu always come correct from head to toe I guess there's a 1st time for everything

5. Ambitious_Balla

May 8, 2012 at 4:57 am

Bey looks so damn gorgeous. That dress is hot and DAMN at that body. She just had a baby and got a better body than most chicks with no kids. Best dressed of the night. Oh and i love how all the photographers waited just for her. She was so late lol. Oh as nd i love how she was a trending topic ww just for wearing a dress. Keep making these lessors mad queen bey!!

May 8, 2012 at 4:57 am

Didn't care for Bey's dress at all. Rhianna's crocodile dress was HOT, but that hair was ATROCIOUS. Solange looks great in canary, Paula was predictable.

7. KELENDRIA

May 8, 2012 at 5:15 am

I love solonges dress. Well down.

8. Treisha

May 8, 2012 at 1:42 pm

Those earrings Paula got on looks kinda heavy but I love them.