Tami Roman DELETES Twitter Account, With Final Words: “I’m Not Coming Back For Season Five!”

The “BasketBall Wives” star has been back-lashed by the public for a few weeks now, due to her bullying ways on the Vh1’s hit reality tv show. All I can say is, all of their bullying and High School like antics have caught up to them. More details below………..

After this week’s episode of the controversial show, Tami Roman was in the hot seat more than ever! Even though she apologized for the way she treated cast-mate Kesha Nichols it just wasn’t enough to appease the public.

The star just called it quits and deletes her Twitter account and wasn’t in any photos from the reunion show! One of her last tweets suggests she may not be coming back for season five!

Plus, Evelyn wrote a personal blog stating that after watching the ‘Tahiti’ episode, she will be better person, read more here.

May 17, 2012 at 3:34 am

What took this bitch so long to LEAVE!! EVELYN'S NEXT!!!

May 17, 2012 at 4:01 pm

Go AHEAD AND LEAVE THE SHOW. I love the fighting and rating craziness, but Tami took it to far. Kesha seemed like a battered defenseless women and Tami was just attacking her. I have no respect for Bullies like Tami. at least Evelyn fights for a reason but Tami wanted to fight for no REAL reason just because she wanted to act like a FOOL THAT SHE IS.

3. Shelly_Ann24

May 17, 2012 at 4:15 pm

@Anonymous OMG, I LIVE FOR THE FIGHTING, and I agree Tami took it to another level, where i even broke down and cried! And Evelyn might be a little bullish but she knows when to slow it down. I personally love keisha and she didn't deserve that.

4. Michelle

July 8, 2012 at 9:42 pm

Fuck both of them bitches. I wish I was a basketwife and on the show I would. Showed them how we do it in the shy. Chicsga we don't do all that damn yelling and fussing. Back and forth we knock bithes with all that. Lip the fuck right out fuck all that she say she say bullshit both of them bitches had the right one they know who to pull that Puck shit with fake ass bitches

5. Michelle

July 8, 2012 at 9:44 pm

6. Michelle

July 8, 2012 at 9:44 pm

7. Michelle

July 8, 2012 at 9:45 pm

8. Michelle

July 8, 2012 at 9:45 pm

9. GhettoChick

July 8, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Dsnnnnnnggggg!! @Michelle girl, slow it down we know you wanna beat them bitches lol