To Top

Exciting News On Weezy’s Birthday: Lil Wayne Breaks Elvis’s Billboard Record

The daddy of 4 kids, Lil Wayne, who just opened his brand new skateboarding park in New Orleans, is celebrating his 30th birthday today with some exciting news.

According to, Weezy F. Baby just won’t cut it when you surpass the King of Rock and Roll, Elvis Presley, for the record of most Billboard Hot 100 hits. Thanks to his feature on the new Game song “Celebration,” which debuted at #82 this week, Wayne set the new high point for the most Hot 100 entries at 109, passing the 108 posted by the late rock king between 1958 and 2003.

And since 2009, Wayne holds the artist title, mostly thanks to his many, many features on other artists’ songs. 

In fact, only 39 percent (42) of the rapper’s solo hits account for his total, with the other 61 percent (67) made up of his features on songs by pals including Juvenile, Destiny’s Child and his kissing buddy Birdman.

So Weezy, you better ditch kissing Birdman today and go out and CELEBRATE!



Leave a Reply

More in latest