Chris Brown Responds To Kanye West & P. Diddy Rocking Skirts, Says “That Sh*t Suspect”!

23 year-old “Fortune” singer Chris Brown is responding to P. Diddy, and Kanye West, (who rocked a leather skirt at the 12.12.12 Sandy Relief benefit in NYC) new skirt fashion, where the singer calls the rapper’s fashion attire “suspect.” Here’s what he had to say via Instagram:

Despite Breezy’s negative comments towards the trendy skirt fashion, Kanye and Diddy weren’t the only ones seen rocking skirts as actor Vin Diesel and Harlem rapper A$AP Rocky are also getting into the feel of ditching their men jeans.

What’s your take on seeing guys wearing skirts instead of shorts or jeans? …Would you want to see your man wearing the latest skirt fashion?

December 15, 2012 at 7:20 am

He's actually saying something I completely agree with.

2. Reda Bee

December 15, 2012 at 8:20 am

YEAH…. DEY HAVE REALLY WENT TO FAR…..BUT CHRIS A GROWN MAN ESPECIALLY BLK WEARING TIGHT ASS SKINNY LEG'S DAT COME UP YO ANKLE IS SUSPECT TOO…..HAVING A BUNCH OF TATTS DONT MAKE U NO-MORE OF A HARD-CORE MAN THAN NOT HAVING ANY..IJS…

3. Ebony Nicole

December 15, 2012 at 11:26 am

I agree! dat shit gay as hell!

4. coco williams

December 15, 2012 at 3:23 pm

All dis suspect …. Smh the why da skinny jeans I can get pass long as they look like u dnt have on ya girl skinnys …. But skirts gtfoh !!!@

December 15, 2012 at 7:21 pm

If I see a man on the street wearing that sh*t,he is going to get fired up on the spot. what the phuck is up with this androgynous look? I feel like we're stepping back into the 80's.

December 15, 2012 at 7:22 pm

As far as I'm concerned all Hollywood is gay !!!! I been heard about Kanye but I agree with Chris , fuk art, fuk swag, fuk trying to be unique wtf are American men doing wearing dresses! A dress represents a woman and I need some of y'all azz backwards mahphuckas to get it together ! We are not in Scotland and we are not white ! No reason for them to be rocking that unless they tryna send a message …….. Hmmmmmn yea very suspect

December 15, 2012 at 7:32 pm

Agree with all above..just looking at the one's who are doing this…yea I do believe they all homos.

December 16, 2012 at 3:39 am

the world is ending lol – peach

December 16, 2012 at 9:50 am

Hahaha.. Double take?? All these mofos can't be serious? Asap needs to go somewhere.. Otherwise shit is for freaks.. I met someone who had on this shit (wb).Yo shit got u warm inside.. Hahaha.. Kanye wore his in leather w stockings.. lol.. to keep it G..But the nekkid kinds?? #Nice.. Got to be a specia dude.. A dress? #dead!!

December 16, 2012 at 4:58 pm

This is not a fashion statement…these fools making a out the closet statement

December 16, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Tf..everything chris brown do is suspect…the skirt thing is nothing new..y'all americans are just so. Damn close minded

12. Bestdeals

December 17, 2012 at 1:33 pm

i'm over here cracking up tho…serious? – black

December 20, 2012 at 12:54 am