Ice T Saying “Coco Makes Me Feel Like Sh*t & Trust No One”

Yesterday, reports went viral after a few photos were uploaded on the internet with “Ice Loves Coco” reality star Coco getting cozy with another dude named AP.9 from Oakland, who is an aspiring rapper.

However, Coco has responded and apologized for the inappropriate pics after GWL contacted her rep “Soulgee” by email. Now, Coco’s husband /rapper/actor Ice-T isn’t taking the news to well, here’s what he had to say:

“Coco’s in Vegas. She has given me her explanation of the pics on the net from her fist weeks out there with some dude..

She said he knew someone in the crew from our show and would pop up where ever they would go. He also said he knew me.. I don’t know dude.

Regardless.. They would take Posed pics every time. Most of them disrespectful and in bad taste. She’s made me look.. And feel like shit.

I say this on Twitter because there’s no way to avoid the obvious misconduct of a married couple.That’s it. Any more questions ask Coco.

Don’t get it twisted… I’m not happy about this shit.”

He then added:

“Daily Game: Trust no one..”

Even though there seems to be trouble in Paradise, Coco had this to say:

“Ice is right,the pics I took with this man were in poor taste & I disrespected my husband however the pics were the only thing that happened.

I feel so sad,the bottom line is I love Ice & I can understand why he’s upset theres no excuse for my actions.I’m so sorry baby & to everyone.”

December 8, 2012 at 7:47 pm

daaam he hurt, green

December 8, 2012 at 8:30 pm

Did he really expect any better from her…seriously!!!!

December 8, 2012 at 10:40 pm

He should have known better!! You can't just turn a hoe into a housewife! Kim kardashian for example! Im surprise Kendra Wilkinson defeated the odds.

December 9, 2012 at 3:46 am

damn T – peach

December 9, 2012 at 7:44 pm

Ice should have left the trash by the curb when he saw IT..

December 10, 2012 at 3:04 am

cheating on the man….black

7. CRISTIAN MOORE

December 10, 2012 at 5:11 pm

well what did he expect he almost 60 years old and she 30 sumpten bound to happen!

8. Sven Erlandson

December 11, 2012 at 3:41 am

Women are cheating all over the place, nowadays! (Rimes/Cibrian, Coco/IceT, Kristen Stewart, Rita Ora, Petraeus women).

My latest book, "I Steal Wives: A serial adulterer reveals the REAL reasons more and more 'happily married' women are cheating" is a powerful look at this EXPLOSIVE topic of female infidelity. Research shows its not only on the rise, but rivals or EXCEEDS that of male cheating. And the REAL reasons aren't the typical blather you hear on talk-TV or read in the SECOND-HAND information of some psychologist's self-help book.

This book is the FIRST BOOK EVER WRITTEN on female infidelity from the FIRST-HAND experience of a serial adulterer, who cheated with the wives/girlfriends of over 25 married men (and a few women), and who also happens to be a therapist (never cheated with clients) and has an eye for patterns in behavior, but more importantly, the core beliefs that drive behavior! The deep and powerful insights of this book will startle women and shock men! And here’s a tip: Cheating always, always, always boils down to the exact same reason at the core: FEAR!

"I Steal Wives" is a salacious, self-deprecating, at times funny, and penetratingly insightful look into what is now the very cutting-edge of relationships. It's the relationship version of "How to Secure Your House, as told by a professional burglar!" It will forever change how you do relationships and view life!

Check it out now at Amazon and Barnes and Noble!! It's VERY POPULAR! People are loving it and it's selling FAST!

9. Sven Erlandson