Erica Mena Stops By Angela Yee’s Job To Fight Her & Brings Her Breakfast!

“Love & Hip Hop” reality star Erica Mena might have the looks of a model, but she surely has the mentality of a HOODRAT, as she decided to drop by Power 105.1’s “The Breakfast Club” Angela Yee’s job this morning to stomp the chick, after their Twitter beef turned serious yesterday.

The reality star shared a pic (above) of her outside Yee’s job with a box of donuts claiming she just wanted to bring her breakfast after taking her son to school in New York City. Here’s what she had to say:

“@angelayee is real hungry in the AM’s. Talking about me & my SON…so I decided to come bring her some breakfest (I think she meant breakfast) today!”

But the tweets didn’t stop there– a fan then tweeted seeing Erica outside the Breakfast Club studio and in her response:

And in Angela’s response:

So, let me get you up-to-speed if your wondering where all of this is coming from. This whole beef all started after last week’s episode when Erica and her friend L’orel got into an argument on the show.
The following morning, L’orel hit up The Breakfast Club and let’s just say Erica wasn’t a fan of the Angela’s comments about her, during the interview. Where she quickly took to Twitter threatening to b*tch slap the radio hostess.

January 24, 2013 at 4:30 pm

UGHH, what a f*cking hood rat. I hope someone whoops her ass.

• Anonymous

January 26, 2013 at 8:02 am

I DO TOO SHE IS HOT MESSY AZZ BROAD, DAT GOT THE WRUNG ATTENTION..I DON'T CARE FOR JOE EITHER, HE DID HIS SO-CALLED BFF SO BAD, I DON'T THINK SHE DID OR SAID ANYTHING WRUNG AT HIS POOL PARTY, AND FOR HIM TOO TELL HER DAT OLE GRL WOULD HAVE WUPED HER AZZ HOW? SHE JUST THROWED A DRINK, AND I FEEL SO SORRY FOR DAT LIL 19 YR OLD HE PLAING…I SEE ALL THE WOMEN WANNA BE CHRISSY…SORRY U NOT.

January 24, 2013 at 4:31 pm

Angela should call Kimbella to handle or just pull her hair LOL

January 24, 2013 at 4:32 pm

Smh she's a hood booger fo real. And Shorty u ain't gangsta cuz if u was bout it you would have caught her when she came out the building…you ain't bout that life.

January 24, 2013 at 4:34 pm

Kimbella whooped Erica's ass last year and she called the cops on her. I see she still talking shit after that ass whooping.

January 24, 2013 at 5:46 pm

Smh erica is irrelevant n needs to shit her stupid ass else where.

January 24, 2013 at 5:55 pm

Erica crazy as hell but damn she sexy to me. The more ignorant she act, the hotter she is. I'm just a good guy attracted to bad girls I guess

January 24, 2013 at 6:39 pm

No,..You are an ignorant guy!!!!!….You are a lost SOUL!!!:(

January 25, 2013 at 1:23 am

She is ALL talk…where is Kimbella to whip this slore AGAIN lol

January 25, 2013 at 1:30 am

Can someone remind Erica she is the girl who got fired on national tv by the KARDASHIAN'S like she really needs to sit down..she's all bark.

January 25, 2013 at 3:45 am

lol heey that's the same outfit Draya had on her B.day.. who rock it better.. definitely not this Erica beyotch lmao Draya look way better in it.. IDK but this Erica chick made her self rep stand out really bad as a smut.. all she do is Lie, act like she is a hard core fighter, swears up and down her body is the bomb.. & think she is top of the line with what ever she thinks is a career.. some thing wrong with her like seriously in her head.. she needs to seek therapy. poor girl.