Erica Mena Admits To Sleeping With DJ Envy + Tahiry Jose & Olivia Rocks Their Best Low-End Outfits For NYC Billboard Party!

Back in January, “Love & Hip Hop: NY” reality star Erica Mena was exposed for sleeping with Power 105.1’s “The Breakfast Club” radio host, DJ Envy, who is currently married to his wife of 18 years, Gia Caset.

Now, Mena is admitting to dating Envy, and ended the relationship after she met Rich Dollaz and was going steady. She also responded to being called a home-wrecker

Here’s what she told our friends over at I Am Super George:

“In regards to the DJ Envy thing, I know that people have been calling me a home wrecker. I’m just going to keep it real simple and say you can’t break a home that’s already broken. At the end of the day, whatever happened with him and his marriage it definitely has nothing to do with me. I believe that in time people will kind of get a better understanding. Because my book will be explaining it all and it drops in April. You guys get to get the full situation about me and DJ Envy. Like I said, you can’t break a home that’s already broken.

I left that situation alone because I wanted to be with Rich. He’s been married for 18 years. He never once acted married until recently until I guess he found out that I was engaged. He definitely wasn’t a proud married man for a very long time. And I guess after finding out that me and Rich were supposedly engaged he’s playing this role that he was a happily married man. I don’t have to pretend, he does.

Also, Gia and Envy are reported to be high school sweethearts with two children and are said to be expecting a third child.

Listen to the full interview below:

Also,

Last night, “Love & Hip Hop” reality stars Tahiry Jose and Olivia attended a party held by Billboard at Stage 48 in New York City, rocking their best low-end outfits.

Tahiry rocked a crop bow top, spandex leggings and Christian Louboutin Pigalle pumps with Alexander McQueen clutch. While her co-star Olivia wore a basic turtleneck tank, Versace necklace, jeans and boots with Chantel purse.

Those outfits just didn’t cut it for me!

February 22, 2013 at 9:28 pm

That Erica chick is a lost cause!

And Liv you look like you're going to the groceries and Tahiry you look like you're about to work a pole. Camel toe is always a no-no because it looks like you selling pu–y.

2. Kelly

February 22, 2013 at 9:32 pm

Olivia looking like she is unemployed. And Yall know Tahiry don't know no better lol!

3. Calvin Blanco

February 23, 2013 at 1:01 am

i hope envy can stay strong

February 23, 2013 at 1:02 am

Ok!!!.. i want be back!!!!…Take care to all brown people!!!..BYE…;)

February 23, 2013 at 10:38 am

Tahiry.. Cute follow her on Twitter.. O Damn Erica n Envy.. Where they do that @?? Married.dudes with some freedom.. Always mess.it up! Well Variety is the spice of life. Pretty messed up tho.. Cats out the bag now.. Fixit.. No wonder some.of.his mixes be.whacked n confused!! #Wifeygetur lifewhileucan!!

February 23, 2013 at 4:40 pm

Cameltoe looking really tasty…Olivia need to step it up…her career seems to be evaporating

7. COTTENKANDI.COM

February 23, 2013 at 6:06 pm

This chick is so unstable it's ridiculous. Never knowingly sleep with a married man. This will never turn out good. Tahiry looks nice.

February 24, 2013 at 5:00 pm

Um Tahiry looked nice. Olivia's obviously a very beautiful woman but her look was a no from head to toe. The hair, the glasses, the outfit – JUST NO

9. celebnmusic247

February 26, 2013 at 7:13 am

nice – blue

September 19, 2016 at 7:42 am

CONTACT: reputablehacker@gmail.com
    -Find Out If Your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
    -Let Us Help You Hack Any Website Or Database
    -Hack Into Any University Portal; To Change Your Grades Or Upgrade Any Personal

Information/Examination Questions
    -Hack Email; Mobile Phones; Whatsapp; Text Messages; Call Logs; Facebook And Other Social Media

Accounts
    -Criminal Records Expungement etc
    ReputableHacker Will Get The Job Done For You
    reputablehacker@gmail.com
    TESTED AND TRUSTED!!

11. Helen Adams

November 15, 2016 at 2:06 am

If you ever need the services of a professional for all your cyber/identity issues, darkwebssolutions on gmail is the one you should consult. Or text +19193076946