Advertisements
Connect
To Top

MTV’s “Buck Wild” Reality Star Shain Gandee Found Dead….Cause of Death “Carbon Monoxide Poisoning”

On Monday, MTV’s “Buck Wild” reality star Shain Gandee was found dead after he was reported missing by family members on Saturday. And, according to TMZ, Gandee was found dead in a vehicle in Sissonville, West Virginia early Monday morning, 31 hours after the 21-year-old reality star had been reported missing, says law enforcement.

CottenKandi also reports, Gandee was not alone as his 48 year-old uncle, David Gandee, and a third unidentified body were also in the car.

Authorities are saying the cause of death is “Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.”

Plus, since the news broke out, MTV released a statement earlier today saying:

“We are shocked and saddened by the terrible news about Shain Gandee, and those involved in this tragic incident. We are waiting for more information but at this time, our main concern is for the Gandee family and their friends…. 

Our thoughts and prayers are with them. Shain had a magnetic personality, with a passion for life that touched everyone he met and we will miss him dearly.”

Read more HERE

Advertisements

4 Comments

  1. Monke Suit

    April 3, 2013 at 3:42 am

    That's too bad he was the most entertaining one on the show.

  2. Monke Suit

    April 3, 2013 at 3:44 am

    That's too bad he was the most entertaining one on the show.

  3. Yazmar

    April 3, 2013 at 8:07 pm

    so sad

  4. HollywoodHiccups

    April 4, 2013 at 2:32 am

    Such sad news!

Leave a Reply

More in latest

%d bloggers like this: