NFL Baller Kerry Rhodes CAUGHT In Bed With His Male Assistant “Hollywood!” [VIDEO]

The jig is up for NFL baller Kerry Rhodes, as a video footage have now surfaced (sorta) confirming he might be on the down-low after-all.

Despite Rhodes and his colleagues insisting he’s a straight man after his former assistant / ex-lover, RussellHollywood’ Simpson, claimed they both were in a relationship and he was the baller’s best kept secret, this random video have his fans saying something different!
In the video, which seems to be a documented interview, shows Kerry and Hollywood laughing and getting sorta touchy in bed at the end.
Check out the video below (6:09 mark is quite convincing!):

Plus, Hollywood, who seems to be looking for fame by ruing the life of his ex-lover Kerry, is apparently STILL pitching his new reality show called, “This Is Hollywood: New Beginnings,” which is about his life and being the assistant of an athlete.
Too bad, no TV station has come forward with an offer….talk about a dead come up!!

Note: That’s what Kerry gets for going HOLLYWOOD!!

1. Daron

June 4, 2013 at 3:13 pm

I support Kerry Rhodes 100% IF he is indeed Gay.

What I don't support is his choice of men.. That fantasia looking ugly fem bitch is repulsive! Kerry should be a masculine good looking dude like himself.

2. Rico

June 4, 2013 at 3:13 pm

That's gotta be his preference…because if I was his ass, Alton would be getting the business….that loud one is a little too much for me. I don't mind the feminine gays (they're the fun one at the club and they'll have your back), but that mothafucka Hollywood is the messy kind…and no one wants to fuck with the messy ones!!! Well, Kerry's learning that now lol

3. Xamil

June 4, 2013 at 3:18 pm

Also, I personally think, he makes the rest of the fems look bad! SMH

4. Will-aims

June 4, 2013 at 3:19 pm

totally agree….something tells me he is a drunk and probably slept with dude when he was intoxicated. He sobered up and got with Alton and dropped Fantasia..

5. Ryder

June 4, 2013 at 3:21 pm

Oh Please! You know how many gay niggas in sports these days… what this man do behind close doors or in his personal life is non of anybody business… Enjoy his talent and stop being drama queens poking in people personal business…

6. Tyrone

June 4, 2013 at 3:22 pm

Kerry Rhodes is doing both Hollywood and Alton… Kerry Rhodes and Alton are sexy as f–k.. I can do with out that messy queen Hollywood

7. Sandy

June 4, 2013 at 3:22 pm

If he's gay that's his business. I guarantee that he probably don't care what no one says about him. I'll give him much props and mad respect for being him. And just because his team he hangs arounds is gay doesn't make him.

8. Erica

June 4, 2013 at 3:23 pm

Oh, he cares…otherwise he wouldn't have made a statement saying that he was NOT gay….I think that's really the salacious part of it, him denying it while all of this footage surfaces of him with other men. I don't think this is the way it should have come out, but it's out.